We love everything games! Do you?
We usually respond within three days
About the role
Are you a talented animator with an eye for effects? Are you looking to take your skills to the next level?
We're on the lookout for an Animation Artist who can help us keep improving our award-winning games. Your job will be to make awesome digital animations for the game's characters, icons, dialogues, UI, and other gaming features. You'll be working closely with our team of Game Designers, Art Directors, and Programmers to create unique and entertaining gaming content. From brainstorming to finishing our games, you'll be involved in the creative process every step of the way.
Join our dynamic team at Just For The Win and help make our games truly unforgettable experiences for players everywhere!
Who are you?
We're looking for someone who's a real team player and can work on multiple game projects at once. You've got mad skills when it comes to different art and animation styles and can communicate effectively with your colleagues. Providing top-notch work to various teams is your jam, and you're passionate about being the go-to person for effects and animation within the company. You'll be spreading the love of animation and special effects throughout the studio and beyond to our awesome customers!
We believe that if you have an excellent eye for art and are self-motivated, structured, and creative, we know it will be rewarding working with us!
- Conceptualising and designing high-quality motion graphics and animations
- Proactively plan, develop and oversee timely deliveries of Animation/ Effects Assets
- Designing mockups and storyboards to visualise the project requirements
- Brainstorming unique ideas along with the Game Designer and UI/UX Designer
- Ensuring that the project timelines and requirements are met
- Communicating project timelines and obtaining feedback from clients
- Optimize visual effects/animation for video games and mobile applications
- Troubleshooting any glitches in the project
Requirements and skills
- Excellent skills in 2D character/effects animation as well as motion graphics knowledge and skills (portfolio required)
- Experience in drawing and illustration
- Knowledge of Spine, Adobe Creative Suite or similar software.
- Create and animate characters, environments, and effects in different styles.
- Fluent in English
- Must be eligible to work in Sweden
- Interest in casino games
- Experience with 3D - Maya, Blender or similar
- A positive and playful attitude
- Experience from working in an Agile/Scrum development
- Knowledge of optimization techniques to meet game and memory requirements.
- Understanding of the entire game development chain, from game design to the final product
What we offer
- Working in a young and growing company
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve the process and implement your ideas
- 30 paid vacation days per year
- Pension plan
- Performance bonuses
- Professional growth
- Conferences, events and team building
- Freedom with responsibility mindset
All applicants must be eligible to work in Sweden.
Just For The Win is an award-winning game studio founded in 2016. It employs 50+ creative, professional, and inspirational people in its fields, representing over 15 nationalities. Just For The Win has been awarded the Gasell by Dagens Industri, two years in a row and the Sweden Tech Fast 50 by Deloitte for being one of the fastest-growing companies in Sweden.
- Game Art
- Animation & Effects Artist
About Just For The Win
Just For The Win is an award-winning game studio established in 2016. It comprises a diverse and highly skilled team of individuals from many different nationalities.
Just For The Win has received numerous accolades for its success, including being named a Gasell by Dagens Industri for two consecutive years and is listed as one of the fastest-growing companies in Sweden by Deloitte's Sweden Tech Fast 50.
We love everything games! Do you?
Loading application form
Already working at Just For The Win?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.